Monday, August 5, 2013

Logical Media update of the week - 9/9/13

Week of September 9, 2013

Logical Media affiliate program update


  • Current number of active campaigns: 100

  • Most recent campaign(s) added on: September 9, 2013

New campaigns listed:
  • Ice Cream Magic/$8.00 per lead
  • Whole Mom - Vinci Sweepstakes/0.20 per lead
  • Smiling Planet Giftcard Giveaway/0.15 per lead

New favorite site of the week: I found a new an online directory called, MakeMoneyGal.com. This site is amazing for finding unique ways to make money online. I love it because for once, you don't see a bunch of scams or useless info. She must work her tail off to find all these neat opportunities. One category she has on the site is how to make money with your iphone. Through that, I downloaded a few free apps that I can use to scan items in my grocery store or other places and make money. Sweet!!


Special Notes:


  • My top performers this week are still Daily Worth(pay per lead) and the Neilsen Homescan Surveycampaign. Neilsen offers a big $7.50 per lead and so easy to promote!


  • Don't forget to let others know about their free $25 sign-up bonus. That makes it fairly easy to get their first checks. Most programs do not offer that.





Technorati Tags: , ,

1 comment:

  1. Get daily ideas and instructions for generating THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
    GET FREE ACCESS NOW

    ReplyDelete

Current Live Campaigns